The Future of Finance - Today. Finmatics is a fast-growing software as a service (SaaS) company that provides artificial intelligence (AI) solutions to thousands of businesses of all sizes. Our mission is to automate financial & accounting processes to eliminate unnecessary manual tasks. We work with the most modern IT infrastructure and are 100% cloud-based. Are you looking for an exciting job in an ultra-modern and future-oriented field? Then you are exactly right with us!
As an Account Manager, you are the first point of contact for our customers. You conduct sales talks, manage your pipeline and are a competent contact person for all commercial questions. You will work in a motivated team that will help you generate leads and work with modern sales tools such as Video Prospecting and Hubspot.
• Acquisition of new customers in the DACH region
• Liaising with your B2B customers contact persons at top management level
• Clarification of commercial and technical issues and customer support from the submission of the offer to the conclusion of the contract
• Ongoing maintenance and documentation in CRM
• Ongoing exchange with Sales Development and Marketing
• Participation in interesting trade fairs and events on the subject of artificial intelligence
• Degree in Economics or Business Informatics
• Ambitious and talented young professionals coming straight from university are welcome
• Experience in dealing with demanding B2B customers and products that require explanation is of advantage
• Structured and targeted conversation skills, to get a very good overview of our customers needs
• Enjoyment in dealing with people and thriving in a customer-focused environment with great social skills
• Structured and independent way of working, with a team player attitude
• Self-motivation, persuasiveness and the ability to close deals
• Business fluency in German and English
• Class B driving license
What we offer:
Insights into the exciting world of a deep tech startup. Be part of shaping the future of financial workflows using the latest technical possibilities.
• Pleasant working atmosphere in the middle of Vienna's 7th district
• Flexible working hours with the possibility to work from home by arrangement
• Young, dynamic team and flat hierarchies within an open and honest company culture
• Working with the latest sales technology, independently and on a customer base
• A full refrigerator with cool drinks and fruit
• Annual ticket for Wiener Linien
We are offering a full-time position, with a gross annual salary starting from € 45.000,00 to be negotiated based on your experience and qualification.
We value diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from all different backgrounds. We are looking forward to hearing from you!